Thursday, July 16, 2009

"It's Broken"


I just have to post this, for my own records if for no other reason. I have not really been pushing Bright to be potty trained, but we talk about it. The other day I was getting him undressed and running his bath when I said to him " Do you want to try to go pee in the potty"? So he steps up on his stool and stands there. After a moment or two and he doesn't pee, he turns to me and says "it's broken". I couldn't help but laugh! How in the heck do they know how to take statements like that and put it in the some what right context? I love it!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

It probably "got broke" from always playing with it!!!

Deanne said...

Maybe that's why he puts his hands down his pants--he's trying to fix it!

nixon5 said...

That is funny! Love it. what is zanna problem then. I even offered her money to go to the bathroom. LOL. You have very cute kids.