Divergent by Veronica Roth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I really loved this book! It gave me a lot of the same feelings that I had for the Hunger games. Although I don't really want to compare it to that series. In this book the society is divided into five factions. Each faction is dedicated to the growth of that particular virtue.
Candor-(the honest)
Abnegation-(the selfless)
Dauntless-(the brave)
Amity -(the peaceful)
Erudite-(the intelligent)
On a certain day every 16 year old that year chooses whether they will stay in the faction they were born into, or choose another to which they will devote the rest of their lives.
It was a interesting story following the characters and their choices and if it was a correct one. It made me think a lot about myself and the virtues I hold dear. A great read--I highly recommend!
View all my reviews
Friday, June 24, 2011
Review of Divergent--Veronica Roth
Posted by Carrie at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment