Rules: Ask your kids these questions and type their answers. I am going to ask all my kids that talk, so bear with us.
1. What is something Mom always says to you? Probably I love you
2. What makes Mom happy? When the kids are obedient.
3. What makes Mom sad? When I whine or complain
4. How does Mom make you laugh? Her sarcasm
5. What was Mom like as a child? You loved to eat steak and shrimp
6. How old is your Mom? Its either 35 or 36, I think its 36
6. How old is your Mom? Its either 35 or 36, I think its 36
7. How tall is your Mom? 5'11
8. What is your Mom's favorite thing to do? Hang out with her hubby and kids
9. What does your Mom do when your not around? Goes shopping with Grandma
10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Acting dramatically
11. What is your Mom really good at? Multi-tasking
12. What does your Mom do for a job? She is a home Mom
13. What is your Mom's favorite food? French fries
14. What makes you proud of your Mom? She tries so hard not to get mad at us and will do anything to make us happy.
15.If your Mom was a cartoon character, who would she be? Miss Piggy how she loves Kermit so much and how you love Dad so much.
16. What do you and your Mom do together? We go shopping together and we watch reality shows together.
17. How are you and your Mom the same? When we are in a bad mood we usually blame everyone around us.
18.How are you and your Mom different? I hate pasta and she likes it
19. How do you know your Mom loves you? Because she tells me every day









2 comments:
I loved doing this with my Emily. The answers really show what they notice!
This is sooooo cute! It makes me smile! especially because I too love Kermit more than life itself! hehehe! Your daughter is so cool! She gets it from her mom!
Post a Comment