Thursday, October 2, 2008

This is By far one of my favorite B movies of all time


Big Man on Campus is a movie that David and I rented years ago when we were first married. It is about a hunchback that lives on a college campus. As any great B movie there isn't much of a story line, but some freakin great pee your pants funny lines! I so love this, take a look.http://www.malooga.com/bob.html. Hope you like it as much as I do. This should take you to the scene where he is choosing a name. Feel free to check out some of the other scenes on this website of a fan, soooo funny!

2 comments:

Jessie Nielsen said...

OMGSH! I have not seen you in forever and found your blog on Deanne's. I just started blogging... add me as a friend! What have you been up to?

Tia said...

By the way, I showed some of my family the Maloogaloogaloogaloogalooga clip, and they seemed to enjoy it. I can't help but laugh every single time he lays on the couch and keeps falling off of it! That part is hilarious to me, and then when he wants to name himself Judy Finkle and other such names, I bust a gut!