This is Christmas Morning and Xander is watching Shay open a present from him

This is Josie in her new coat, she loved it as you can see. Aunt Kristin is behind her enjoying our Christmas with us.

Aunt Kristin got to spend Christmas Eve and Morning with us--here she is helping Bright open his present from Josie and Xander.

The Hubs enjoying his favorite part of Christmas Morning, watching everyone open their gifts and their surprise at what they got.

Shayleigh and Josie making sugar cookies over the Holiday, they also filmed this as a cooking show. They are so funny!

This is the neighborhood at our house in the backyard building a snowman. From left to right--Matthew Ahlstrom, Xander Danielle Ahlstrom, Courtney Ross , Josie and Shayleigh

This is the girls and Bright playing Rock Band, Xander was singing and not pictured and Bright is playing the guitar. He was heard many times over the Holiday saying "I wanna Rock!"
4 comments:
I had a great time chatting with you tonight. I have now added your blog to my list of blogs to check. You have a beautiful family!
What a fun Christmas break! It looks like everyone had a blast. We're struggling trying to get back on a schedule around here!...and we still need to get together (maybe when the snow slows down?). I'll be in touch.
Looks like a great Christmas! We had fun Christmas Eve with you. I love that you post your current books that you're reading. When I get a blog I plan to steal that idea.
See ya Sunday!
I love it!! I still have never played that. I must try it sometime. THe holidays are so fun. I am sad they are over. Back to real life. Looks like your break with your kids was a good one.
Post a Comment