Dear fellow friends and family members, Have you ever felt like this: "OH NO! My sconces (yes, sconces) on the front porch are filthy! Cobwebs, dirt, and worse, bugs!! My life will end as i know it!" Boy, do I have a neat tool that just might change your perspective on sconce cleaning FOREVER! (It may even change your life.) I call it.....the Sconce-to-the-Cleaner 3000!This nifty tool cleans and gets rid of gross bugs with just a swift motion of your wrist and forearm! All of your sconce cleaning worries will just disappear! So call now!So there's my infomercial for my new product. It still needs a little work. But of course it doesn't sound as good just written down. There are many cheesy surprised face inserts that I hope to put in there, so you won't have the same jaw-dropping feeling until you see it on T.V.There is a backstory to this amazing creation of mine. Today, for one of my chores, Dad asked me to clean off the front porch, and to do a special job that he didn't want to do. Clean off the sconces. This was a job I was not looking forward to. I did not, I repeat, did not want to get near whatever was nested in that small place right next to the door. (But, I mean who would, really?) I was extremely frightened that I would get bitten a million times by some creepy crawly infesting our beloved sconce. So I decided to make my own tool to clean it off without even touching it. So, I took and old sponge, and I used a knife to cut a whole in the middle of the sponge. Then, I took a regular stick and I put the sponge on the stick through the whole. I then took a "Shamwow!" rag and covered the sponge completely and sealed it under the sponge with three rubber bands...and BOOM! My masterpiece was created! I am not going to say that it was a work of genius, but truly, IT WAS! I am very proud of my invention.Now, You all must be asking yourself: Did it work? Has Shayleigh done the impossible by making such a brilliant tool? The answer is.....Yes! I knew it would! The outside of our sconce is spiffy clean and very beautiful hanging so elegantly next to the front door. Don't believe it? Well, you should! Here are some awesome pictures Xander and I took with my new toy.
So that is my creation. IF you want one for your own sconce problems, call my parents. I will try to get one made as soon as you call. (JK, unless you are really willing to pay me to make one, then you have some serious sconce issues to work out.)









2 comments:
awesome invention. Wow next time I will have to give you a call... if I call now will you throw in a second one for free.;)
I will definitely consider it! Haha
Post a Comment