Not a professional picture (as you can see my baby in the glass door) but this is my new hair do! I love it! I finally feel like myself, I am literally glowing!!
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Short--croppy SASSY hair, I LOVE IT!!!
Posted by Carrie at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
I love your new hair cut!
Mom
I didn't even get to tell you how adorable you looked today! You certainly did look as "sassy" as you had hoped! And have I mentioned,(today) you rock!
I think you look sooo cute. Like it.
Dad
You have always been soooooo beautiful. I Have always envied(sp) your hair you look so dang cute. I love it.
yeah! now I know the behind the scenes goings on of the fabulous Kitty Fantastico!
you know I love your hair! now I know what your blog is! :)
xo
Post a Comment