Thursday, August 7, 2008

Stake Girls Camp-Heber Valley 2008


The Primary Board was invited to attend Girls Camp this year. We were asked to support them by coming up to help serve a couple of meals and also could we please do a skit on "Togetherness". What better way to do that then with Synchronized swimming right?
So without further adieu- Tiffany Hatch, Kris Harrop, Amy Fairbourn, Cristin Hurst, and Carrie Larsen

6 comments:

Mindy, Julia and Connor said...

Loved it!!!

Mary said...

Carrie, that was BY FAR the best, funniest, awesomest, fantasitc-ist, video I have EVER seen.
You rock!!! LOL!!!

Adam and Tiffany said...

I love it! You guys are so cute! I wish I could have been thier for the swim show. What am talking about. I love girls camp. I would have loved to be there for every little bug bite and sun burn possible! Way cool about the childspree.

The Life of MattnWin said...

That was so awesome. Great job!

Carrieoke4 said...

Ya, I saw it and it was definitely Kitty Fantistico and her fantastico best! Love ya, Carrie...Carrie

Denise Christiansen said...

Carrie! this is the bomb! i love you! you are so funny in this. we have been searching for it on you tube so i called gay lloyd and she hooked me up!!! love love love it!!!
love Denise your SOTW sister