Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Carrie the Beautiful will be some new age on May 31st!

To all who might happen upon this blog, Carrie Elizabeth Taylor Larsen is celebrating her birthday this Monday May 31st, wait one day could not contain the awesome that is Carrie, She will be celebrating it this weekend....that's still not enough, THIS HOLIDAY week!, Its extended you know! No still need more, lets add this full week as well and next week. Now we are getting somewhere, she is at least that incredible.

Wish her well, I mean as well as she can have in life while still being married to me.

I love her with all my heart and know that she is such a wonderful influence in not just my life but maybe more important to me, the lives of our children.

David "Loopy in Love" Larsen

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Thanks Hubs! You are the Best! I love that you love my birthday as much as I do!

Melanie said...

This is soooo sweet! You are a lucky woman Carrie (and he is a lucky man). Happy birthday!

Adam and Tiffany said...

Love the loopy in love signoff. You guys are awesome. Happy Birthday Carrie :)

Bonnie said...

Hope your birthday was the best!! We will celebrate it soon! bb

nixon5 said...

aaaahhhhh that was a very sweet thing to do. Way to go dave she is pretty awesome. Hope is was so great, maybe we should do like a half birthday month too. I like that idea. Your a sweetheart carrie.